This Valentine Day Punch only has 3 simple ingredients. It doesn't have soda so you can feel a little better about what you are serving your children on Valentine's Day! Top this delicious punch drink with a scoop of raspberry sherbet and you are good to go!
Most children love Valentine's Day. After all, it is another holiday that involves school parties, fun Valentine cards and of course, sweet treats and candy! This delicious Valentine Day Punch will be at the top of your child's wish list this February.
Made from two different juices and topped with a scoop of raspberry sherbet, this red drink looks pretty in a punch bowl or in a pitcher.
- Cherry Juice - any brand, but I used Juicy Juice.
- Pineapple Juice - I used Dole
- Raspberry Sherbet
The best part of this valentine drink is that the juices used are 100% juice. I believe everything in moderation but when the day is filled with parties and candy, it's nice to have let added sugar and more real sugar.
Of course, the raspberry sherbet is in there but it is only a scoop and can certainly be added in if desired.
How to make the Valentine Day Punch
The process to make this punch is very easy. It is a one to one ratio, so depending on the size of your container, if one cherry juice is added, then one pineapple juice is added. If you end up only using half the cherry juice then use only half the pineapple juice.
For the punch bowl
If you are serving in a punch bowl, mix the two juices together. Right before serving, add in several scoops of raspberry sherbet. The punch will fizz a little bit and make a very pretty display.
For the glass pitcher
To serve in a pitcher, after mixing the two juices together, stir. When you pour the juice into a cup for the kids (I recommend a fun, see through cup so the kids can see the Valentine colors), put one scoop of raspberry sherbet on top. Add a fun straw and enjoy!
- Have the juice chilled ahead of time so the punch can be drank right away if desired.
- Ice cream can be used but the sherbet adds a nice flavor to the punch.
- Refrigerate any leftovers.
Pin for later!
Enjoy this simple and easy Valentine Day Punch recipe that only has 3 ingredients. Your family and friends will enjoy this fun addition to they Valentine Day parties!
Valentine Day Punch
- 64 oz cherry juice
- 46 oz pineapple juice
- raspberry sherbet
- Chill juices.
- Pour cherry juice and pineapple juice into a clear pitcher or punch bowl.
- Mix well.
- For the punch bowl, right before serving, place several scoops of sherbet on top of the juice.
- For the pitcher, after pouring a serving of juice into a cup, add 1 scoop of sherbet in the cup.
- Serve and enjoy.