Delicious Easy Strawberry Lemonade is great for a summertime treat. Homemade lemonade with fresh strawberries is perfect cool drink on a hot summer day!
Memorial Day is right around the corner with 4th of July coming right behind it. Of course, we can't forget to mention picnics, end of the school year and summer fun.
Made with fresh lemons and strawberries, this refreshing drink will be a favorite!
- Lemons - fresh lemons
- Lemon juice - any brand will work
- Sugar - white sugar
- Strawberries - fresh is best
How long does it take to make this strawberry lemonade?
This is probably the best part (aside from the taste!). This fresh lemonade only takes about 5 minutes to make!
Can I squeeze all of the juice needed from lemons?
Well, you can. But I wouldn't recommend it. It would take quite a long time and using lemon juice from a bottle works just as well.
Fresh lemons do make their way into the strawberry lemonade, like in homemade lemonade. Half of a lemon will be squeezed into the mixture and the other half cut up for garnish in the pitcher.
This homemade lemonade tastes better when chilled and should be kept in the fridge when not being used.
Easy Strawberry Lemonade
- 1 ½ cup lemon juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 whole lemon, sliced
- 6 strawberries stems removed
- Mix lemon juice and sugar together in a gallon pitcher
- Slice lemon and squeeze the juice from ½ lemon into pitcher. Use other half of lemon to cut into slices to place in pitcher
- Fill pitcher to top with water (leaving about 2 inches from top) and place lemon slices in lemonade
- Use Magic Bullet, blender, etc... to crush strawberries
- Add to lemonade. Mix well and chill. Serve