Strawberry and lime just go together, don't you think? This Non-Alcoholic Strawberry Lime Punch is only 3 ingredients and great for a party or gathering. Sweet, sassy and simple.
I seem to have a lot of 3 ingredient recipes. As a busy mom, quick easy recipes are really the way to go. Whether it is for parties, gatherings or just for my family, simple is usually best.
This non-alcoholic strawberry lime punch recipe is quick and tasty. It has sweet and a little sass. It also was a fast favorite in my house.
You will need:
- Ginger ale
- 1 gallon sized pitcher or a large punch bowl
The strawberries can be fresh or frozen. I used frozen because that is what I had, otherwise fresh, peeled, would work great.
This punch recipe does require you to boil the strawberries to make a syrup for about 5 minutes. It isn't a completely necessary step, but I strongly encourage it.
By boiling the strawberries, the juices will be extracted from the berries and the punch will have more of a strawberry taste.
If you are in a hurry, you could simply add the strawberries to the other ingredients. The punch will taste good, but not have the complete flavor of the strawberries like boiling the berries will encourage.
Need other non-alcoholic recipes? Try: 3 Ingredient Strawberry Creamsicle Punch and Orange Vanilla Frosty.
To make this recipe, simply mix the limeade and strawberries/strawberry juice together in a pitcher or in a punch bowl. Then mix in the ginger ale.
Yes! You may want to add the ginger ale a little at a time to prevent spill overs.
Yes! Limes would make a great garnish. You can have them float on top or put them on the side of the glass.
Pin for later!
Non-Alcoholic Strawberry Lime Punch
- 1 lb strawberries fresh or frozen
- 12 oz limeade concentrate, thawed
- 2 liters ginger ale
- Boil washed (if fresh), strawberries in a pan for 5 minutes over medium heat. Stir occasionally. This will produce a juice but you will still have intact berries
- Mix together limeade and strawberries/strawberry juice in a gallon pitcher or a large punch bowl and stir
- Pour ginger ale carefully over the strawberry limeade mixture. Be watchful the soda doesn't bubble over
- Stir and chill for at least an hour
This recipe was awesome! So delicious and very easy to make. I used half ginger ale and half sparkling water because I don't like sweet drinks. It was perfect that way.
I'm so glad you enjoyed it! Sparkling water is a great idea!