Simple 3 ingredient French Vanilla Dip is great for fruit or graham crackers. It is a thicker dip that would be great for parties or company.
Summertime is a great time for fresh fruit. With fresh fruit, comes a need for a dip to go with it.
French Vanilla Dip is easy to make and only has 3 ingredients.
What is in French Vanilla Dip?
There is cream cheese, orange juice and french vanilla pudding. That is it. So simple and so delicious.
You will want to make sure the cream cheese is softened before you start mixing the ingredients. You can do this by letting it sit on the counter for 15 minutes before you start making the dip or you can put it on a microwave safe plate and microwave it for 30 seconds.
You don’t want it melted, just softened.
See Also: Reuben Dip, Pizza Dip
How do I mix the pudding and cream cheese together?
That is a good question.
The pudding mix will thicken the cream cheese so in order for it mix well you will have to add a little orange juice at a time to the mix.
Mix the cream cheese in a medium bowl with the pudding, a little at a time. While mixing (I would use a hand mixer), add the orange juice about 1 tablespoon at a time to help keep the cream cheese and pudding mix easy to mix.
The result is a creamy, thicker dip that holds onto any fresh fruit like strawberries or grapes perfectly. Can you imagine this dip on a tray surrounded by fruit, animal crackers and graham crackers?
French Vanilla Dip
- Hand Mixer
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 3.4 oz French Vanilla Pudding
- 1/2 cup orange juice without pulp
- Take softened cream cheese and place it in a medium mixing bowl
- Add the French Vanilla Pudding mix a little at a time while mixing on medium speed. Do not make the actual pudding, just use the dry mix
- Add the orange juice one tablespoon full at a time while mixing
- When completely mixed, set in fridge for about 15 minutes
- Serve with fresh fruit or animal/graham crackers