I was having a sweet tooth attack the other day. I had found a great store deal at Aldi’s with Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups. What better way to satisfy a sweet tooth attack then with Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups?Add an oatmeal cookie dough dip and you have sweetness.Total sweetness. Reese’s Oatmeal Cookie Dip was the result.
The cat’s meow, I tell you.
My husband looked at it and again asked what I was trying to do to him. Do you think this dip will help him get back into shape for a marathon? Can I claim the protein in it? Anyway, he didn’t seem to mind too much. He said the above statement with a spoon in his hand.
He loves me and the food I make for this blog. 😉
I am going to have to come up with a few marathon friendly items. Of course, the other member’s of the family didn’t have a marathon on their minds.
This pic says it all. I turned around and there he was.
If you need a dip for a game day, you need to make this dip. It would compliment the Buffalo dip and BBQ Meatballs I am sure you are making. This dip is for the dessert fans at your house. You can serve it with graham crackers, animal crackers or I would imagine spreading it on a chocolate chip cookie would work just wonderfully.
The Reese’s Oatmeal Cookie Dip is currently gone at my house but just looking at these pictures, I really think I need to make it again.Tomorrow. Marathon training can wait. 😉
Reese’s Oatmeal Cookie Dip
- 1 (8 oz) cream cheese (softened)
- 1/2 cup butter (softened)
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 4 T brown sugar
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 3/4 cups quick oats oatmeal
- 1 cup chopped Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
- 8 Reese's Peanut Butter Cups chopped in half for decoration
- Mix the butter and cream cheese with a mixer.
- Mix in peanut butter until smooth.
- Add in the brown sugar, vanilla and powdered sugar.
- Stir in the oatmeal until well blended.
- Stir in the Reese's Peanut butter Cups
- Garnish with halved peanut butter cups