Rich, sweet, gooey, easy caramel rolls topped with chopped cashews for that last minute breakfast or dessert treat. Oh, did I mention it was only FOUR ingredients? Simple to make and great for last minute company or guests!
Every once in a while, I will pick up a roll of canned biscuits at the store. It is nice to have them on hand for last minute, quick and easy recipes. We had picked some up the last time I had grocery shopped (though I am not really sure why, I don't think I had a recipe in mind) and was pleasantly surprised when I saw them in my fridge.
It's fun surprising my family with treats now and then and, of course, they appreciate it as well. I mean, want mom points? Serve them something like these Easy Caramel Rolls. Recently, I also made the Cobblestone Muffins with biscuits as well.
How many ingredients do I need?
You only need four ingredients. Nothing is made from scratch and everything is store bought. Now, if you would like to use homemade caramel, you can find a recipe for homemade caramel here.
Does breakfast recipe store well?
It would keep for a day, but that is about it. If you are to store these caramel rolls, keep them in an airtight container in the fridge. I would reheat them in a microwave for 15 seconds. You can continue to heat them in 15 second intervals until they are desired warmth.
Easy Caramel Rolls
- 12.25 oz caramel ice cream topping
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup chopped cashews
- 1 tube flaky canned biscuits (cut up into bite sized pieces)
- Put butter on the bottom of a oven safe 8 inch or 9 inch baking pan
- Melt butter at 350* in oven until completely melted
- Remove pan from oven and stir in 1/2 jar of caramel sauce
- Mix well
- Sprinkle nuts in on top of caramel mixture
- Place cut biscuits on top of caramel
- Bake at 375* for 20 minutes or until biscuits are done
- Remove from oven and flip over onto plate
- Let cool for 5 minutes then serve