Scarecrow Snack Mix is a fun fall mix that is perfect for school lunches, a fall party treat or for any type of gathering. It's a little salty, a little sweet and a lot good.
Fall is so fun with leaves, cooler temperatures and fun food. Food so fun, this Scarecrow Snack Mix can be made.
After all, what says fall more than candy corn and caramel?
Ok, maybe combines, leaves falling and harvest. I digress.
The Scarecrow Snack Mix highlights caramel. Oh yes it does.
- Candy corn - the classic candy corn.
- Caramel apple candy - from Brach's.
- Caramel corn - can use Crunch n' Munch
- Rolos - or another caramel filled candy.
- Pretzels - stick pretzels is what I used but any kind can be used.
- Cereal - I used Kit Kat cereal.
Using Scarecrow Snack Mix as a teacher's gift
This snack mix would be perfect as a teacher's gift. Whether at school, church, dance teacher, etc, this mix is perfect at a fall party.
Making this fall mix
It is so simple to do, this snack mix is a no bake mix, not even on the stovetop!
Just start adding ingredients into a large bowl. You really don't even have to measure anything if you won't want. If you want a little more of one mix, add more of that mix. If you need a little more of another, add a little more of another.
Mix it all together then add it to a fun fall bowl.
Yes you can! Enjoy your favorites in this mix.
Store it in an airtight container on the counter away from sunlight for up to a week.
M&M's would be good. So would those candy pumpkins. Dried cranberries might be a fun alternative too.
Enjoy this scarecrow mix with all its flavors and textures. Your family will love the sweet and salty of this fun mix.
Scarecrow Snack Mix
- 2 cups caramel popcorn
- 1 cup Kit Kat cereal
- 1 cup Caramel apple candies
- 1 cup candy corn
- 1 cup pretzels
- 1 cup Rolos
- Mix all ingredients into a large bowl.
- Place in an airtight container for storage or in a bowl for serving.