Okay, so all of the muffins here on Baking With Mom are great. However, these Easy Pumpkin Streusel Muffins are moist, delicious and full of pumpkin. They disappeared within 24 hours at my house.
Easy Pumpkin Streusel Muffins were gone very quickly. And they made a huge batch. The kids (and the hubby and I) gobbled them up very quickly and they were supposed to make the freezer.
They didn't make the freezer.
I do believe I will make another batch this week, hide them from my children who apparently have bottomless pits for stomachs and allow them to make it to the freezer. Anybody who believes I can do that raise their hand. Yeah, I know. Probably not.
They will find me out. Guaranteed.
Which I guess is good. Good that they like my cooking, enjoy eating it and want me to make more. Job security, I suppose. ;-)
As mentioned above, my brown sugar blueberry muffins are fabulous and lemon bread is delightful as well. But these easy pumpkin streusel muffins are so flavorful, moist and with the brown sugar topping, simply good.
One bowl easy
The best part about these muffins is you can make it in one bowl. One bowl and done. Pop them in your muffin tin or in your mini loaf pan, bake and enjoy! The mini loaf pan is perfect for school lunches or for your hubby to with him for his lunch.
If you want to use honey in this recipe, you can, simply replace the sugar with 1 cup of honey. You can also add raisins or chocolate chips to the batter if you want. I didn't but either way would be great.
Want to follow me on Instagram? See delicious recipes and family fun ideas!
Easy Pumpkin Streusel Muffins
- 3 eggs
- 1 ½ cups sugar
- 1 16 oz pumpkin
- 1 ½ cup oil
- 3 cups unbleached all purpose flour (or use bleached)
- 2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ cup flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup butter melted
- Mix all ingredients in a large mixing bowl (except the ½ cup of flour, 1 cup brown sugar and ¼ cup melted butter)
- Place pumpkin batter in greased muffin tins, ¾ full
- In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, brown sugar and butter. Mix it with your hands and until it resembles crumbs
- Sprinkle the crumb mixture on top of the pumpkin batter
- Bake in a 375* oven for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick test clean