Brownie Cups With Cookie Dough Filling is a delicious Christmas tray addition. Easy to make and who doesn't love the taste of cookie dough mixed with brownies?
I'm going to take a wild guess here. If you take these Brownie Cups With Cookie Dough Filling to a Christmas party or family gathering, you will be the talk of the party. These are eye catching, delightfully good and deceivingly easy to make. What a winning combo, wouldn't you say?
These Brownie Cups use cookie dough that is eggless so they are safe to eat. I used muffin tins to bake the brownies in and used Wilton decorating tips to fill the brownies with the cookie dough filling. The brownies are also frosted with cookie dough and I sprinkled chocolate chips on top.
I don't know if you have ever filled a dessert using a decorator's bag but it is very easy and very quick. To buy at the store doesn't cost very much and you can get them at Walmart. I prefer Wilton anything so I buy the Wilton bags and decorator's tips.
You can also just spread the cookie dough on with a knife if that is your preference. Don't worry, no one will care how the cookie dough is spread on. As long as they get to enjoy the brownie cups with cookie dough filling, they won't mind at all. ;-)
Brownie Cups With Cookie Dough Filling
- 1 box brownie mix (plus ingredients listed on box)
For Cookie Dough
- ¾ c butter (softened)
- ¾ c brown sugar
- ⅛ cup white sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 3 T milk
- 1 ½ cup flour
- Chocolate Chips for decorating
- Mix brownie mix according to package directions. Spray muffin tins with cooking spray and bake according to package directions.
- After baking, set brownies aside to cool completely.
- Mix butter and both sugars together.
- Add vanilla and milk and mix well.
- Stir in flour.
- Fill a decorator's bag with mixed cookie dough and use Wilton tip #10.
- Insert tip into middle of brownine and pipe filling into brownie until you see filling up to the top.
- Using Wilton tip #32, pipe cookie dough onto brownie cups.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
These look amazing! Thank you so much for linking up at Tasty Tuesday! Your recipe has been pinned to the Tasty Tuesday Pinterest board! Please join us again this week!
Nicola - Pink Recipe Box
Great idea combining two of the most amazing desserts into one even better one!
Thanks--yes, they didn't last long at my house! The kids aren't allowed to eat raw cookie dough with eggs in it so this is an extra special treat for them. :-)